Chhotrodhorer Gaan Kabir Suman


Chhotrodhorer Gaan-Kabir Suman Kolkata Jibonmukhi, Classic 128kpbs Mp3 Song Album
Some Voice Of Kabir Suman PLZ Read This
These songs that I have recently done for my new album ‘Chotrodhorer Gaan.’I wrote ‘Chotrodhorer Gaan‘ about one and a half months ago. Then I felt a strong urge to write more. I wrote seven songs in 2 days and then put them to tune and recorded them in 3 days and nights last week. Feel free to make copies or forward them to your friends. It is copyleft. As you can imagine I am facing serious problems because of these songs, but I am not scared. I feel just tired. I am ageing fast.
Stay well, all of you.
Power to the people!
Love,
Kabir Suman.
Song List & Download Link:
 Click On The Links Below To Download Full Album:
128Kpbs Zip Download Link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Kolkatar Bangla GaaN. | We never store any file in server, we just indexing other site contents specially Mp3 songs link | To Get In Touch With Us, Please E-Mail At: kolkatarmusic@gmail.com